Please visit Jim Aldrich at runningfather.wordpress.com he has some really amazing poetry!!!!!
WRITTEN BY JIM ALDRICH AND HASTYWORDS
I felt the trembling begin
And her voice surrounded me
Dragging me deeper within
Holding me with iron fists
No escape now, caged with sin
I have no choice, no will to begin
No need to begin, you see.
It’s treasonous to think any sun would allow
any moon-trembling. But further with-out
beats deeper within when trembling
bouts do not settle into peaceful serenity.
Found slumped upon the ground
He felt her heart, listened for breath
An angel had fallen from the skies
Onto his earth, freshly plowed and turned
What prayers had he prayed?
What answer was this, lying at his feet?
His prayers? Olympian. His care
was aerodynamic, like the wind.
Her hair spread thin, took root in
the rich earth (with floral mirth),
wings turned to ferns, legs to ground.
Then one finger reached out and brushed my mouth.
Pressing firmly like a final kiss, everlasting
Her eyes became a river reflecting sky
And her lips exhaled a gentle breeze
Her finger upon his mouth, flew away
A butterfly, a metamorphosis of eternal love
Come to bless his life-long love of mother earth
No shaking ground will hurt us.
Earth children will catch the last bus.
This swallowing within you
enough to bust right through
rib-cages; you bow, exit the stage,
and remain, across the ages, a poetess.
- My dream of the angels (myangeldream.wordpress.com)
- Angels say to pass this on to save lives and to stop a nuclear war (medium4jesusgod.wordpress.com)
- Weeping Angel (foodforthespiritualsoul.wordpress.com)
- The Beginning of Woes (strive4theprize.wordpress.com)
- Angels do Fall (theelusivescribe.wordpress.com)
- Guardian Angels: There’s Nothing to Admire (924jeremiah.wordpress.com)
- A Time for Angels (costumesupercenter.com)
- Earth Angels (whisperbreath.wordpress.com)
- Maybe Even an Angel (theothersideofugly.com)
2 thoughts on “HOW TO SAVE AN ANGEL”
♫ ヽ(´ー｀)ノ ♫
Very beautiful, powerful words.