If watching really hot guys dance amazing routines they work hard to master on stage is a sport….then YES I am a fan. I really don’t care that they get half naked since I am kind of attracted to a great set of eyes and a beautiful smile…those two things tell you the most beautiful things about a person, but it is the concentration and hard work and dedication that I love to see pay off for them in screams and dollars 🙂
I have a lot of guy friends and very few girlfriends. A few months ago I agreed to go with some girls to Dallas for a night. I can honestly say I love these girls and I am so glad for the memories we have shared and will continue to share. On a few trips we have gone to a male strip club. I guess that is what it was. I have only been to one strip club and it was female dancers. My husband wanted to see Jenna Hayes…she was pretty incredible but the other girls…not so much.
The first time I went to Labare Dallas I wasn’t sure what I was getting myself into, after all I am old and married. My girlfriends were all beautiful, young and single. The club was dark, the music was loud, lots of older woman, lots of smiles everywhere. It was perfect! Then my eyes caught the stage and I was mesmerized. It wasn’t because the guys were all ripped and gorgeous…but it was their dancing! These guys had talent. These guys worked hard. These guys loved what they did and you could tell they spent hours rehearsing their performances. My friends were right, it was just like “Magic Mike”.
One of my favorite things to do is to meet people. Sometimes I see someone and have to fight the urge to introduce myself and ask for their life story. I want to know what makes a smile beautiful, what makes a frown heartbreaking to look at, what makes someone walk the way they walk or talk the way they talk. I see homeless people and want to interview them. I just have this want to connect with other souls.
Anyway, one of the dancers caught my attention because he was different from the others. They were all amazing and they all seemed friendly but Noel Garayua had this smile. I am super attracted to Puerto Rican’s and well he is…perfect. I stood in the back sipping on a beer watching the dancers talk to girls who wanted their attention. Noel would smile at them and you could tell each and every girl, no matter age or size, felt beautiful. I talked to Noel, hi…and hi back, that was it but I found him on facebook. I asked him if he ever got tired of all the girls and he said never. “If we enjoy it you can tell and then you enjoy it!” Well, every girl in that place was happy so he knows what he is talking about.
Here are a few reasons I wanted to share Noel Garayua, a graphic web designer and a dancer, with my readers. He isn’t only talented with a beautiful personality but he has a kind soul. Hope you enjoy his words and art as much as I did! Here are all the reasons I like Noel.
Reason 1: He loves his mom:
“The most beautiful woman my eyes have seen. She is kind, gentle, warm, she is love and only can give love. The woman that carried me. The woman that loved me. The woman that always forgives me. My mom. I love you from here to the universe! I’m a piece of you, te amo mami.”
Reason 2: He writes poems:
Follow your dreams
Risk it all
Fall in love
Believe in yourself
Speak the truth
Live for today
by Noel Garayua
Reason 3, and 3, and 3- He is kind of beautiful:
Reason 4-He can draw:
“I make this drawing to represent our culture and our flag as Puerto Ricans, and how that are one in our blood…but today I don’t think the same, we shouldn’t have any flag, any divisions or separate cultures. As human beings we are one.” Noel Garayua
Reason 5 – He is quotable:
“We must act now. It is our duty as humans.”
“Mankind has lost the ability to decide for themselves. The nature of self-protection has been eroded.”
“Want to GIVE yourself immortality? It happens when you GIVE yourself to others.”
“In our being, deep inside, we have always believed in a guardian angel. The truth is that we are such angels.”
“Beyond open your eyes to see, open your mind to understand.”
“We have never experienced death, only life cycles, death will come when no life is left to be born. The human being is about to end with his own hands the whole life cycle, leading to death.”
“There is an escape to all the pain and suffer the evil brings. There is a way to fly and feel the warm of the sun, a way to be part of the energy that was, always been and it will be. We are stars, we are the dust of magic that makes everything one “
I wanted to translate this into English but he said it doesn’t translate right. He said the word placement in Spanish can not be translated. This song means a lot to Noel and even though he doesn’t love the video he loves the words.
Next time you find yourself in Dallas don’t miss your chance to let this sweet guy make you smile!
- Julie’s Jabber: An Open Letter To Male Strippers (kvil.cbslocal.com)
- Popular Off Broadway Show “Stripped” Premieres This Friday (prweb.com)
- jessica wright picture with male stripper (thesun.co.uk)
- Secrets Of Male Strippers (buzzfeed.com)
- How Women You See in Entertainment Affects Your Energy and Whom You Attract (dinarobisoncoaching.wordpress.com)
- Zach Braff wants a role in Magic Mike 2 (contactmusic.com)
- A male strippers movie (storyofaterribledrawer.wordpress.com)
- So, I went to a strip club last night. (sailorkat.wordpress.com)
- The latest on Channing Tatum’s “Magic Mike” Prequel (thedailyquirk.com)
- Entrepreneur hoping to open Stanwood’s first male strip club (komonews.com)
- Daily Prompt: Sports | Books, Music and Movies : my best friends
- Fandom – I no longer care for Football | Geek Ergo Sum
- Sand Castles at the Tennis Court | Daily Prompt: Fandom | likereadingontrains
- ole, ole ole ole | Other than Lovie
- Park stools and fitness corners are great for doggy parkour 🙂 |
- Daily Prompt: Fandom | Under the Monkey Tree
- Daily Prompt: Fandom « Mama Bear Musings
- No, Not Really……. | downtownnokomis
- Go, team! | Relax…
- Daily Prompt : Fandom | Icezine
- Daily Prompt: Fandom | George and Nigel
- Sport Appreciation and Fandom | Tony’s Texts
- Fandomness | Random Encounters of an Inquisitive Mind
- Fanatical Fandom | New Visions
- NFL Addict | That Girl Ryan
- Richmondtown Sandlot [Daily Prompt: Fandom] | unknowinglee
- Daily Prompt: Fandom | The Blogging Path
- Why I Write About Boise State Football | The Jittery Goat
- There’s no crying in baseball! | Icescreammama
- Daily Prompt:If I were a great lover of Puccini, would that make me a Fandom of the Opera? | DCMontreal
- Fandom | Photos on the wall
- MVP and the Cheerleader | Daily Prompt: Fandom | Being a Huntress
- Daily Prompt: I don’t like cricket, oh no, I LOVE it. | Postcards from
- come on lads! | thematticuskingdom
- In my newsroom | Vivir, que no es poco
- Snow Sports… | Haiku By Ku
- Daily Prompt: Fandom – Chicomallorca’s Blog
- Daily Prompt: Fandom | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Fandom – Cricket Affectiveness Disorder | Geek Ergo Sum
- Fandom | bheehappy
- Daily Prompt: Fandom | I know, right?
- Fandom – CSK | Books, Music and Movies : my best friends
- Sport Entertainment | Spunky Wayfarer
- Love Lovie | I Didn’t Just Wake Up This Morning with a Craving
- Take Me Out to an O’s Game | Sorta-Ginger
- I’m a Fan of Writing | Iam Who Iam
- To be (a fan), or not to be, that is the question… | The Rider
- Fandom – The benefits of listening to Test Match Special | Geek Ergo Sum
- Am I a sports fan? But of course. | tornin2’s Blog
- Shuttlecock | clarior e tenebris
- Daily Prompt: Fandom | Let There be Peace on Earth
- Rear Window | A Day in the Life
- Daily Prompt: Fandom — Beisbol | SERENDIPITY
- Vat hom Dawie | Hope* the happy hugger
- No sports please. Unless that diver fella is doing his thing. | thoughtsofrkh
- What It Takes To Love The Cubs | fanschmurl
- Stupid Fish | Perry In A Box
- Daily Prompt: Fandom | Vagabond
- Daily Post: Sporting a Mask | Slam on the Brakes, Pull Over, Take the Picture
- Daily Prompt: Fandom – Not I | Randomness Expressed
- Fandom: Jumpers For Goalposts? | Khana’s Web
- Daily Prompt: Fandom when the weather is nice 🙂 | cinnwriterblog
- Daily Prompt – Dodgeball Sports Fan | Create & Motivate!
- Daily Prompt: Fandom » My Life, My Way, My Words
- Fandom – Sports? | Gaming, Women, and Me
- Daily Prompt, Fandom: St. Louis Cardinals | don of all trades
- Daily Prompt: Fandom | Indecisive Individual
- Fandom | Travellin’ Thru Rambles
- Daily Prompt: Anti-Fandom | One Starving Activist
- Sports: the world of the spectator | Nameless Non-ficton
- #sports: Why I am a fan | “The Ish,” presented by the Bohemian Rock Star
- Daily Prompt: Fandom | ruthrambles
- Sports Fan? I Am | Daily Prompt:Sports | Catherine B.’s Blog
- Daily Prompt: Fandom | Guacamoulee
- Fanning Sports « Overcoming to Becoming
- Let’s go Giants! | The Mix Tape
- Invested | Dancing in the rain!
- My Racing Thoughts | Wiley’s Wisdom
- ‘Tis the season to be a Packer fan | Wiley’s Wisdom
- Not Really A Fan… | Compass & Quill
- Fandom acts of kindness: cheering for the underdog | pencil pilot
- Fandom? No, thank you. | burnedbutternut
- Day 340. A Diehard? | Three Hundred Sixty-Five
- I like to watch… | bodhisattvaintraining
- 11 July Daily Prompt: Fandom | family photos food & craft
- The War of the Worlds | Kallu’s Curio Corner
- Sporty | The Nameless One
- Daily Prompt: A Fan of Sports? | My Daily Prompt Blog
11 thoughts on “MEET NOEL GARAYUA”
I love him.
Cheers to Monday Morning snacks.
Good day 😊😉
Love you too!!!
He still isn’t my type.
You aren’t either 😄😅
He looks gay. Very artificial and gay looking man. Yuck
No I am not. But very helpful comments. I can notice your I.Q. is very high.
Lol . Is that a dude or a woman pretending to be a dude?
Lol that is so clever! Hilarious I should add!