The MONSTERS are no longer hiding under our children’s beds. They are online and they are everywhere. Sometimes our own little kids have their own monster moments. I never really plan to do theme months but they happen out of necessity. I need your help again so I am asking for submissions.
Social media is evolving so fast that schools and parents can’t keep up. We need those of you with experience to communicate what you know. You don’t need to have kids to know exactly what is out there for kids can find. Tell us because we are listening.
- Have you heard some great advice on how to handle social media with kids?
- How do you educate your kids?
- Do you know of some great resources you would like to share?
- Have you had a specific incident you would like to share?
- Are you an expert in the field who would like to reach this audience?
- Do you know what kinds of tricks and secrets kids are using to get around parental controls?
- Do you have an instance where reputations where damaged by social media?
TALK TO US!
If you have something to submit please send it to Hastywords@gmail.com with the subject Cybermonsters along with a short bio and a bio picture. Be sure any pictures you might include are not infringing on copyrights. If you want to remain anonymous be sure to leave the bio off and put in bold somewhere in your email you would like to remain anonymous, Please leave out the use of real names. Submissions have no time table but please try to send within the next few weeks. Also there is no limit to word count.